This past weekend we added some books to our NCGS library shelves – particularly our Pennsylvania collection. These were all books that had been donated to our library.
1. History of Centre & Clinton Counties, Pennsylvania
2. History of the County of Westmoreland, Pennsylvania
3. Genealogies of Pennsylvania Families
4. History of Clearfield County, Pennsylvania
5. Pennsylvania Births, Bucks County 1682-1800
6. Pennsylvania Births, Northampton County 1733-1800
7. Pennsylvania Births, Montgomery County 1682-1800
8. Index to Pennsylvania’s Colonial Records Series
9. The German Immigration into Pennsylvania
10. History of McKean, Elk, Cameron, and Potter Counties, Penn. Vol 1 & 2
11. History of Clarion County, Pennsylvania
Thank you to those that donated books to our library!
Our library is located on the 2nd floor of the Niagara County Historical Society located at 215 Niagara St., Lockport, NY 14094. We are open Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 1 – 4:45pm or you can reach us by e mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to easily visit our library to research in our holdings, remember that your membership to the Niagara County Genealogical Society entitles you to one FREE 30-minute Look-up in our Library’s holdings. More information about our Society, membership and other benefits can be found at: http://niagaragenealogy.org/membership.html. (Psst: You can apply for a membership and renew online from our website!)
Contributor: Jeanette Sheliga is Vice-President of the Niagara County Genealogical Society, Organizer of the North Tonawanda Library Genealogy Club, a member of APG (Assn of Professional Genealogists) and the National Genealogical Society.